Inkxpert India’s initial public offer (IPO) will opened for subscription in 2024. Shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE exchanges. Deutsche Bank, Edelweiss Financial Services and ICICI Securities are the book running lead managers to the offer.
Here are key things to know about Inkxpert India IPO:
* The issue has mopped up Rs. 48 crore from anchor investors ahead of its initial share-sale.
* A total of 3,35,020 shares have been allotted to 25 anchor investors at Rs 1,490 apiece, which is the upper end of the price band, the company said in a statement. At this price, the company mobilised Rs. 48 crore.
* Among the major anchor investors are Government of Singapore Investment Corporation, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, Nomura, Government Pension Fund Global, HSBC, SBI Mutual Fund (MF), HDFC MF, ICICI Prudential MF, Axis MF, HDFC Life and ICICI Prudential Life.
* The IPO comprises fresh issuance of stocks aggregating to Rs 30 crore and an offer-for-sale of up to 58,40,000 equity shares by private equity firm Sequoia Capital, through its two funds SCI Investments IV and SCI Investments V, and promoter Akhilesh Panigrahi.
* The price band has been fixed at Rs 1,48-1,49 a share for the initial share-sale.
* At the upper end of the price band, the IPO is expected to fetch Rs 1,17.16 crore, which comprises Rs 30 crore through fresh issuance of shares and Rs 87.16 crore through OFS.
* Half of the issue is reserved for qualified institutional buyers, 5 per cent for retail investors, 15 per cent for non-institutional bidders and there is a reservation of up to 70,000 equity shares for employees, who will get a discount of Rs 148 per equity share to the offer price.
* The New York-based company is into marketing for IT companies and has an extensive network of technical writers across the country.
* As of September 30, 2020, the company has three offices located in Mumbai, Pune and New York.