Young people constitute more than 70% of the population of the India and its recognition & empowerment is essential to motivate them & others which would in turn strengthen India and its states.
The “Young India Youth Icon Awards” is aimed to lift the profile of young and highlight the contribution they’re creating towards developing a fairer, property, peaceful, and prosperous future for the state. This special edition of the awards ceremony can highlight the contribution that young people area unit creating throughout the country, in areas like poorness alleviation, conflict resolution and democracy ,environmental preservation etc.
It conjointly offers international, regional and national recognition likewise as support to them who have build positive contributions to our communities, nations and therefore the world at large. young people aren’t passive beneficiaries of development and spectators to programs and of policies that have an effect on their development, however rather are integrally concerned within the method of modification as they still work facet by facet with manufacturers as key actors and stakeholders contributory to national development.
The young people who can receive this award ought to demonstrate measurable/tangible impact through their development work.
To spotlight the contribution young people are creating to push the common goal of a future engineered on fairness, peace, prosperity and sustainability and bring Sustainable Development Goals.
⦁ To Acknowledge the outstanding contributions created by young people to overall development and democracy goals within the country.
⦁ To make an atmosphere which can encourage and sustain investments in youth junction rectifier development.
⦁ To illustrate the depth and breadth of talent, commitment and ability that exists among the young across the Country by light nominees’ success stories.
⦁ To encourage, motivate and challenge the young to line high standards for his or her work/service at community, national, regional or international levels.
⦁ The nominee should be engaged in development work for over twelve months, either in an exceedingly skilled or voluntary capacity;
⦁ people will nominate themselves or be appointive by somebody who will accurately describe their development work;
⦁ The winners should conform to participate in publicity generated by the YIG.
- Firstly screening by screening committee.
- Please send email at email@example.com along with your profile, work outline, achievements, award class, challenges moon-faced etc.
- Then final choice by Jury Panel supported varied parameters.
- There will be total finalists in every class with the highest
- 05 entry receiving the Young India Youth Icon Award and therefore the rest 05 are named as “Young Person of the Year 2021” within the selected class.
- All the finalists will receive a certificate.
- The Young India Youth Icon Awards Winners can receive a plaque, a trophy and a certificate.
- The Winners who are receiving their awards can be delivered to the workplace address by YIG.
AWARDS SELECTION ON :
⦁ Level of Impact;
⦁ Level of innovation/fresh approaches to downside solving;
⦁ Quality of achievement;
⦁ Quality of the proof
ORGANIZED BY YOUNG INDIA GAZETTE.